Theobromine poisoning occurs when a dog consumes chocolate resulting in the chemical theobromine building up to toxic levels in the dog's system.  Read about chocolate poisoning in dogs.

The UK’s largest dog welfare organisation, the Kennel Club, issues advice to dog owners after Jagger the Irish Setter’s death raises awareness of everyday dangers facing the UK’s 9 million dogs

Published in Dog News

The RSPCA is warning dog owners not to give their pet chocolate this Easter as it is toxic to dogs and can kill them.

Published in Dog News